Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Beginning of a New Day

Sometimes when I get up, I definitely feel lost and worried. That is until I pray. The Lord answers all of my prayers and in due time. I effortlessly make it through with prayer. Do I yet make mistakes? Oh yeah! It happens. I work to apologize to those I have offended and I work even harder to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'm a grown man and sure I should have it all together, but that's just not the way it works. It takes hardship, praise, self respect, and more than anything it takes Faith in God.

So what am I saying that you have not already heard? Nothing? So why is that so many don't even make an effort?

No one likes being accountable. We and I said "we" have finger-point-idus and could give two boots less of how to fix things within ourselves. Too few answers at church. You ask a question you get a scripture, you ask a question you're told to have faith, you ask a question and you just get no answers. The reason is that the Ministry no longer wants to work. We live in a pass the buck atmosphere where its so much easier to say..."Whew, I almost had to be a minister right there."

We are not here just to wake up and say "WOW, I'm a minister." We are here as your servants. Yes we are here to shepherd you, and lead you and to that end this is a service.

What I am letting you, the reader, know is this. Someone does love you, someone is here, and someone has been appointed to do what so many others have refused to do for you.

This is the beginning of a new day. No more worrying about my own problems, or making too much time for nothing. We are getting on the stick. I'm asking other ministers to do the same. Be a Knight of God and do what it is that he has appointed you to do. Lets get off of the judging of the person, but rather the convicting of the spirit. We have no more time to try and be elitists. Jesus Christ was a carpenter and a humble one at that.

Lets do that folks. Lets get to be humble Knights under the banner of God and do what is right. The time is now. Not later!

No comments:

Post a Comment