Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Promise of a New Day

Just two years ago no one could have told me that I'd be blogging, let alone blogging something positive. I was the type of person who only cared about personal gain and living life just for that moment. Even married with children I'd take a "me first" attitude when it came to anything important.

What changed? Was it the unconditional love of my wife? Quitting drinking? Love for my children?

How about all of the above. You see God opens our eyes to things around us that are important and he promises that things will only brighten and get better. You see, we are guaranteed a hard life, but through Chrsit we find that we have a tool that no one else has...an easy button.

When things are going wrong and seem as though they will not get better, all that it takes is to fall on our knees and pray. Just say, "I trust you God. I give my worries, my sins, and my struggles to you." Then comes the hard part...

Believing that what you said will manifest. Through faith we succeed in our darkest hour and make it through to the next part. Believe me when I say that everything is in his plan and that there is a lesson for us on in each others destiny with the Lord. We are connected through his grace and its time to take it for what its worth.

We are not guaranteed tomorrow, but we are promised a new day. A much better way of life. Most of all we are promised love. Try it for a week. Just pray. Pray once a day for a week and tell me what happened because I'd love to know. Be honest too. God knows the difference between playing games and sincerity. So, be sincere.

We should all pray for victory.

I'd like to end this right. Read Ecclesiastes 3:1-10

Happy reading.

Min. Clarence E. Ware II

No comments:

Post a Comment